MDCC News

Latest news for Maidenhead & District Cycling Club

Saturday, January 27, 2007

And a good night was had by all

Well I certainly enjoyed myself at my first club dinner. I could even recognise and put names to the majority of people there despite being a club member for less than five months. As Press Secretary I felt it my duty to take the photographs and you can view them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/drpaulr/sets/72157594502361578/

If you wish to take a copy for printing then click on the picture you want, then on the 'All Sizes' button at the top of the picture. Choose the 'Large' or 'Original' size to get the best quality prints. Alternatively drop me an email at drpaulr (at) tiscali.co.uk and I will sort you out with prints.

Bye for now,
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home